Valif Oral Jelly 20mg is consisting of Vardenafil which is a phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor. It is used to cure men with erectile dysfunction or impotence so that they can achieve and maintain an erection on sexual stimulation.
Why Valif Oral Jelly is used by older men?
Valif Jelly 20mg is used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction or impotence in men. Erectile Dysfunction is a condition in which men remain unable to achieve or maintain a hard erected penis required for performing proper sexual activity due to insufficient or no blood flow into the penis. Valif Oral Jelly 20mg helps in relaxing the blood vessels present in the penis and increasing the blood flow inside it which causes a strong erection.
One point is must to be remembered by Valif Oral Jelly users that sexual stimulation is necessary to work for the medicine. Valif Oral Jelly 20mg has one speciality that it treats the erectile dysfunction of men with negative health conditions like diabetes, high cholesterol and high blood pressure.
What is the working style of Valif Oral Jelly?
Vardenafil is contained in Valif Oral Jelly 20mg which is a phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor. Directly, it affects the erectile tissues of the penis and increases the blood flow to develop a hard erection in men. The enzyme guanylate cyclase is activated when nitric oxide is released in the erectile tissues of the penis while the sexual stimulation takes place. Ahead, this enzyme increases the levels of a chemical called cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) which helps in relaxing the blood vessels of the penis and promotes the blood to fill in the spongy erectile tissues.
And, a hard erection occurs for enjoying the long intercourse time. Another enzyme called phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) breaks cGMP enzyme and stops the flow of blood to penis which ultimately results in loss of the hard erection. Vardenafil present in the Valif Oral Jelly 20mg inhibits the effects of the PDE5 which resolves the problem of erectile dysfunction when it allows the natural process of sexual stimulation to activate cGMP enzymes to work in achieving and maintaining the long erection.
Valif Oral Jelly 20mg has much concentration and it get absorbed quickly in the bloodstream. Therefore, it acts faster than Valif tablets and become effective within 15 minutes after its intake.
How should you take Valif Oral Jelly to obtain quick erection?
Valif Oral Jelly should be taken with or without food, around 15 minutes before initiating the intercourse. Tear the sachet and keep its content in your mouth to dissolve which makes it easy to consume the jelly in single dose without anyone’s help. The effects of Valif Oral Jelly could be well used as long as 4 to 5 hours after taking it. Take Valif Oral Jelly only when you have planned the sex within a day.
It should not be swallowed more than once in a day that too in a limited quantity of 20mg. Avoid drinking alcohol while taking Valif Oral Jelly as it may reduce the effects which are going to benefit you sexually. Valif oral jelly should be stored below 25 degree Celsius in a cool and dry place where there is absence of light and moisture.
What are the harmful and non-harmful side effects of Valif Oral jelly?
Headache, dizziness or light headedness, flushing, nasal congestion, dyspepsia or heartburn and nausea are the most common and reported side effects of Valif Oral Jelly, informed by its users. Whereas the list of less common side effects are also available which includes visual disturbance, increased tear formation causing watery eyes, changes in blood pressure(hypertension and hypotension), sleepiness, dyspnoea or shortness of breath, back pain and joint pain.
What are the necessary precautions to be adopted while using Valif Oral Jelly?
You must not use Valif Oral Jelly when you:
- Have allergy from Vardenafil or any other ingredients present in Valif Oral Jelly.
- Are taking any nitrate containing medicines such as nitroglycerin for angina because it may drop your blood pressure seriously.
- Are suffering from liver or kidney diseases.
- Are not advised to do sex due to your cardiovascular disorder, heart problems or if you have gone through heart attack or stroke within the last 6 months.
- Have high or low blood pressure issues.
- Have been the sufferer of any eye disease like non-arteritic anterior ischaemic optic neuropathy (NAION) which results in the loss of vision or if you are a patient of retinitis pigmentosa.
- Starts drinking grapefruit juice because it may cause interaction with Valif Oral Jelly.
- Are taking medications which can cause interaction with Valif Oral Jelly or it may increase your intensity of side effects like cimetidine for the treatment of ulcers, antibiotics like erythromycin and rifampicin, verapamil or diltiazem for high blood pressure, ritonavir or indinavir for HIV, itraconazole or ketaconazole for fungal infections, alphablockers like terazosin or doxazosin for benign prostatic hyperplasia.
There are no reviews yet.